Eye Sigil ARG/Mos Speedrun 2
Mos Speedrun 2 is a pixel-art speedrunning game developed by Physmo and released on Steam and mobile devices on 03 Sep 2015.
The sigil was added in an update on 15 Oct 2015.
The player has to complete a challenge of visiting three "eyes" that are located in hidden areas on stages 2-1, 3-4 and 5-6 and completing those levels without dying. Then the sigil will appear in the hidden area of the stage 3-4 (where the eye of that area initially was).
The puzzle piece is located in a secret ending on level 3-3 that can be unlocked by completing a series of challenges:
- Unlock pillars and complete each of three levels without dying.
- Solve a cryptic puzzle involving three secret areas.
- Navigate the final area.
The pillars are unlocked by visiting the eyes locations as described above.
This raises all three doors that have a depiction of an eye in stage 1-5 and allows player access to The Switch. That is — a pressure plate, activating which makes the insubstantial blocks on various levels solid, granting access to extra areas:
- Stage 1-6, the Radio Tower. Here player listens to the voice saying
- Stage 4-2, the Knights Room. There are four flags with markings on them here: white = 1, red = 2, blue = 3 and green = 4.
- Stage 5-3, the Piano/Xylophone Room. It has four coloured buttons. Pressing them in the order derived from previous two clues activates a portal on stage 3-3.
There is an additional clue before going to that portal, though. On stage 2-4 there is a place with markings on the ruin walls depicting seashells, sea horses and algae. The order of them is important.
Once entering the portal on 3-3, the player traverses a series of rooms with three exits each marked by the same depictions. Following the correct order of them, the player arrives in the final area that has more sigils on the black background and the puzzle piece at the end.